Thursday, September 6, 2012

Assignment 1- Summer Vacation

What I did over the summer? Well at the beginning of my summer I really did not do much except hang out with my girlfriend and friends. We mostly went to boomers every other day because we had bought the 3 month pass. It lasts up to 90 days and we are able to use it everyday for 4 hours.

Towards the middle of my summer I got a job working at store over at The Block. Since I had started work I was saving up my paychecks to buy a car and I did for about $2000 but it turns out that it was the worst mistake I made ever because I had to invest more money on the car because the engine wasn't working and because the car got towed from apartments in total I spent over $1000 or more on getting it fixed and its still breaks down on me.

The last month of summer I had been going to the beach almost everyday to get a tan. Well that was my amazing summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment