Friday, September 7, 2012

Assignment #2- Favorite?

What interests me? Well the one thing that really interests me would be cars and mechanics. Why because since I was a little boy I have loved destroying things and putting back together. Same with cars I want to assemble them piece by piece thats my dream. Next week I start my a ROP class about mechanics.


Over the summer I bought a crappy 99 Volkswagen Jetta. What makes the car crappy? Well its just in bad condition. The water pump wasn't working so the car would heat up and because of that it ruined the radiator and the sensor it has inside. Since water wouldn't flow right it would burst out and some how it got into the motor oil and ruined that. The day I bought the car I parked it in my parking at my apts and since we need a sticker to park in the parking lot my car got towed for two days. I didn't have the parking sticker because it was to late to go to the managers house and ask for one. Well the point is that when they pulled my car out they ruined the front axle.

Well I just want to learn More about mechanics then I already now so that every time my car breaks down I can fix it and wont have to pay some to do for me. That is the one thing that really interests me the most.  

No comments:

Post a Comment