Thursday, September 20, 2012

Blog Assignment #3- Expertise

What I am an expert at? To be honest I really don't now what I am an expert at but one thing that I am terrible at is school. Well I know a lot about cars and fixing them and pars and accessories for them but I really don't know how to put in a new or rebuilt engine or how to take it out.

 That is something that I have always wanted todo since I was kid destroying toys and taking a part bicycles but then putting them back together making them better. Since I have always wanted to buy a car that doesn't work so that I can restore and put in an engine custom built by me and make the car look all crazy and fast to take to car shows and car meets. Basically just dedicate most of my time into it.

About two weeks ago 1 started a ROP class Automotive Technology that will show me and teach me everything I can possibly now about cars. Its also where  I am gonna do my internship. They are gonna send us all over the county to go On the Job Training so we can experience working with professionals and there work field.

No comments:

Post a Comment