Monday, October 1, 2012

Assignment #4- Dream School



The college I would chose to go to would be University Tech Institute. I would like to study mechanics because I am really into cars and I wanna now more about them and I want to open my own shop. Why I would chose to go there right after high school would be because its close to my home. Its some where in Rancho Cucamonga my friend also wants to go there so we can carpool there and back. A lot of gas but it will be worth going there. In my ROP class that I am in one the teachers that teach there came to talk to us about their school. He also mentioned that in less then A year and a half his son was earning twenty dollars an hour working for the Mercedes Benz dealer. That was only the minimum wage and right away that caught my attention. There it is the school that I want to attend after i graduate High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment