Monday, October 1, 2012

blog assignment 10- happiest place on earth

The "Happiest Place on Earth" for me would be my house. Because there I can do what I want whenever I want without anyone telling me what todo. Also because other people are less fortunate and don't have a place to call home. At home I can do what I need todo and be happy and never get upset. Like if you go somewhere and they say your under aged or your not tall enough well at my house I can do what I want without anyone telling me what todo. I could also bring friends and chill hangout watch movies without having to show an I.D. because we are underaged. Since my house is pretty big I can have as many friends as I want to have over. Well anyways I love my house and everyone that lives with me. And that is where "My Happiest Place on Earth" is

No comments:

Post a Comment