Thursday, November 29, 2012

assignment #11- free choice

My Thanksgiving Break. Over the three days that we were off from school on Wednesday me and my brother took absolutely everything that was inside my house so that they could but in new carpet that took most of the day and after cleaned the house because we were gonna have guest over the next day for diner. Thursday Thanksgiving Day we had guest over for thanksgiving diner. My mom had friends from her work that came over with trays of food. There was so much food laid out on the table I felt like I was in heaven. Afterwards went to friends houses that live around me to go eat with them. I was so stuffed that day. Then had an all nighter for Black Friday! Went to Best Buy to see their black friday specials saw a few friends there buying some pretty cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment