Friday, November 9, 2012

Blog #19- CIGARETTE SMOKING

  1. Peer Pressure 
  2. Social Reward 
  3. Risk-Taking Behavior
  4. Parental Influence
  5. Misinformation
  6. Genetic Predisposition
  7. Advertising
  8. Self-Medication
  9. Media Influence
  10. Stress Relief

    Smoking 

    My opinion on wether smoking is good or bad? I think that smoking is a terrible thing to do because most of my friends smoke and I never see them not smoking and when I tell them that to me it seems like they are addicted to smoking they either deny or get upset with me. I think that they are just going to end up getting addicted to them and hopefully they will realize that they are addicted to them. Hopefully I don't get in the habit of smoking since I am always around my friends that smoke and I have asthma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment