Thursday, November 29, 2012

Blog 22- Thanksgiving

 My long Thanksgiving break was great! What I did over the long Thanksgiving break well Wed.  helped my mom take everything out of the house so that we could get new carpet. We emptied out our house so that the carpenters could put in the new carpet. Well that took up that whole day. then

Thanksgiving day We got ready made a whole lot of food and had fiends over that brought over even more food. I had starved myself since the day before so that thanksgiving day I could stuff  myself until I could not eat anymore. There was so much food laid out on the table I all looked so good. Afterwards I went over to my friends because they invited me over to eat with them and eat a lot more.

Thursday night me and my friends went to go to shopping centers to see the lines for black friday and ended up staying at Best Buy

No comments:

Post a Comment